Understand what you eat 🍏 🍩 🍣 🌰 🧀
Test your knowledge by sorting food by fat, protein, energy and more. No Ads! No High scores! Only food and a relaxing music...
Why we created Foodology?
- In 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults, 18 years and older, were overweight. Of these over 650 million were obese. Additionally, 40 million children under the age of 5 were overweight or obese in 2018. (source: World Health Organization)
- 8 out of 10 top food games are promoting unhealthy food habits, full of iAPs, resolve around serving customers at the counter, are stress-inducing and promote mindless play.
How are we addressing the problems?
- You learn about food by sorting it based on a given criteria: calories, fat, protein, and more
- There are no Ads or tracking. There is one-time iAP purchase to unlock difficulty levels
- There is no end goal of becoming richer or getting a high score or earning more coins
- The game is designed to be relaxing with soothing background music